Spring 2020 Enrollment

Returning Students

Please read our FAQ for more information.

Click HERE for the 2019-2020 Academic Calendar. 

Click HERE for the upcoming semester schedule.

Click HERE for a detail description of each subject we are offering.

Enrollment is open for the spring semester of 2020.

Tuition is $97 per semester for each subject. 75% of tuition is paid to the tutor. The remaining 25% is for overhead, expenses, and administration.

For example, if a student was enrolled in three subjects for a semester, tuition would equal $291. We follow a "per semester" enrollment for families who may not want to enroll in both semesters of a subject area.

© St. Athanasius Academy of Orthodoxy Theology